Tuesday, August 17, 2004

13 GOING ON 30

I watched this movie because I have never seen Jennifer Garner in anything besides ‘Alias’. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It is all the simple things like sweet, predictable, cute and light. Maybe it is presumptuous of me to think every girl wishes something like this could happen to her, I know I have, many times.
Without revealing too much of the story line (I am one of those people who intentionally does NOT read the back of the video or dvd box, and I NEVER read reviews … but I write them) I will say that magic dust transporting me to another time and having me emerge stunningly gorgeous sounds like a winning experience. The cherry on top would be arriving and feasting my eyes on Mark Ruffalo. He is one of the easiest to look at kind of guys that I have seen in a long time. You want to reach into the screen and direct him to the seat next to you and say, “Please come hang out with me, pleeeeease!” There’s laid back and then there’s Ruffalo. There’s a gorgeous, happy ending, the clothes are divine, and everything about this movie says get some friends together and settle in for a really cool chick flick ... but don’t forget that Mark can come too if he wants!

 
-->