Tuesday, August 17, 2004

TECHNICAL SUICIDE

It is almost 2.30 in the morning, and my blog has decided to give me a whole pile of shit about posting things in totally the opposite order to which I am telling it to do.

I have no clue why this is happening and there are certain friends who read my blog who will not enjoy me using words like fuck this thing right now it is pissing me off big time. I find it very difficult to get through these kind of moments without the use of such words.

I am not prepared to spend one more minute trying to figure this out because I walk around my house preaching to my children that there is no such frigging thing as TRYING – you are either doing something or you aren’t. Clearly, therefore, I am not posting successfully so I am not going to waste another minute trying to work this out.

Please make sense of the insane order of the postings and the pictures. If I could have wished for Mark Ruffalo to be anything, it would not have been my stepdaughter and I assure you, Alex, there is truly no subliminal message to you in 13 GOING ON 30.

 
-->