Friday, October 29, 2004

GOOD JOB!

About half an hour after Ross left for school today, the phone rang and I was really surprised when I heard his voice greet me.

I was relieved when he told me nothing was wrong and that he was just calling to let me know that the school’s Halloween parade would be starting at 1.30pm. I told him that I knew that and asked how come he was calling. He told me that he thought I didn’t know and went on to explain how he had told this to his teacher. I then asked if she was having the whole class call their parents and he again explained that only he and another girl were calling their Moms because both their Moms didn’t know what time the parade was.

I thanked him so much for calling me to ensure I had the right information and he said goodbye happy that he would see me later.

Pretty cool situation management for a 7 year old.

I say: ROSS FOR PRESIDENT!

Have a great weekend.

 
-->