Friday, September 29, 2006

IF...

I was clearing out my email folders today and found these items which I had received at different times. I enjoyed them so much that I thought I would share them.
If you want to see what happens when you let the dogs out, turn up your sound and CLICK HERE.
ooo000ooo
If you have seen the movie 'Room with a view' or not, - CLICK HERE for the ultimate 'Poo with a view.' (No sound required for this one.)
ooo000ooo
If you want to enjoy the beauty of creative thinking, check that your speakers are still turned up and CLICK HERE.
ooo000ooo
If only this mural could be painted on ceilings above young people who start smoking.

ooo000ooo

"If you hear a voice within you saying, 'You are not a painter',
then by all means paint ... and that voice will be silenced."
~ Vincent Van Gogh
If you are fasting, I wish you a meaningful Fast.
If you haven't already made other plans, have a fantastic weekend!

 
-->