Wednesday, January 06, 2010

INCOMING ...

I've decided to add a new feature to my blog. INCOMING ... will share a weekly email, facebook message, transcript of a voice mail or text I've received that made my day. This is the first one:
Hey Dawn -
After a while of debating whether I wanted to include my pets to any capacity on the blog, I've decided after talking to you the other day, that I was going to not only include - but make Sasha an Outsider!!

I was trying to figure out which was the best way to do this and came up with having her do interviews with city dogs, cats and whatever animal comes up. It'll all be in first person. So they can talk about their owners, dislikes, favorite toys, gossip and more.If you haven't already, check out the site to see her video and tell me what you think.

I wanted to send you a message personally, 'cause you were the reason I decided to just go for it! So thank you.

Lots of love,
Jose

Check out all the great things Jose has to offer by clicking here for THE FIVE OUTSIDERS and here for MOMENTOS RECAPTURED - the Skydiving clip is great!

 
-->